Difficulties to set my minimum stay requirements

Zlatko16
Level 2
Slunj, Croatia

Difficulties to set my minimum stay requirements

Hi there,

I hope you are well during these challenging times.

I am writing in regard to the problems I'm having with the availability settings on my Listings. I set for specific requirements for the minimum stay due to COVID 19 circumstances. However, I want to verify it chronologically due that it is very helpful to know this information by schedule. Every time I got on this page ( reload ) the information is scrambled and gives me many difficulties to set appropriate my minimum stay requirements for these days' requests. I will like an option or a possibility to order this requirement by date and avoid being disorganized every time I look on this page.

Please do help me with this issue and I'll be the most grateful person in the Airbnb community!

Thanks in advance!

Zlatko

Availability settingsAvailability settings

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Zlatko16  I had that problem once.  The solution was to delete all the special requirements listed below the minimum stay and re-enter the ones you need.  I hope that works for you!

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately this solution doesn't help. I have tried that long time ago and today as well but still the same thing.