Do you offer outdoor amenities for your guests?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Do you offer outdoor amenities for your guests?

Outdoor activity.jpeg

Hello everyone 👋

As a traveler, I constantly seek outdoor activities in my destinations. During these searches, I've found Airbnbs with impressive outdoor amenities.

Though I understand that the availability of such amenities might change with seasons, depend on the space of the property, or the special design that each Host wants to give to their space, I'm curious: do you provide any outdoor amenities? Examples might include a swimming pool 💧, barbecue area 🍖, or an outdoor dining setup 🏡, among others.

I'd love to hear if you offer any of these amenities and if there's a particular one your guests frequently highlight.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

40 Replies 40

Hi Paula, the outdoor amenities that I offer are dining patio furniture and I have a hammock and a fire pit as well as some exercise equipment. I do not have a pool. I do have a fenced in yard and that’s about it. I guess I could get some kind of games or like a dart board… I hope this answers your questions and please let me know if you have any advice or expertise that would help me become a better host and cater to my my guests. 

Thank you,

Nikki Hebert 

Hi Paula,

I only have a seating area and an umbrella at my airbnb.

Terence55
Level 2
Burbank, CA

We have swimming pool, spa tub, outdoor kitchen under a palapa, yard furniture, fire pit. Guests mention the spa tub and the yard landscaping the most.

Kobus13
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

yes, barbecue area and outdoor dining area

Joann1864
Level 2
Philadelphia, PA

Hi Paula we do! We offer outdoor amenities. Grill, fire pit, and outdoor furniture. As well as outdoor games for families 

Greg-And-Gina0
Level 2
Tehachapi, CA

Hi Paula.

Yes, we have a separate deck with Adirondak chairs and a chiminea for our guests as well as board games. We also allow them access to our giant pergola, farm table and outdoor fireplace (fireplace access only when we are there).

And since we are a farm, we allow and encourage them to safely interact with our farm animals. The majority of our guests really enjoy that interaction.

Delmy3
Level 1
Kissimmee, FL

hello we have 3Arbnb same community one has barbecue spot to cook chairs fencing ,second has table chairs fencing,last has only two chairs everything is done depending on the space outside thanks 

Brian658
Level 2
Pāhoa, HI

Our cabin is situated within a garden of butterfly host plants and the butterflies float around it regularly. It has an outdoor kitchen and dining area where the you can view the butterflies while you eat. There is an outdoor private shower. The setting is tropical.

Yes we offer outdoor dining and BBQ grill at most listings. 

Our condo in Maui is located in the Maui Sunset Resort so it has many amenities.  A large pool, hot tub, putting green and three tennis courts and a large shuffle board.  There is also a gym in the complex. 
The outdoor pool is fenced and needs a key that you receive from the office upon check in to access as it is for guests only.  There are racquets and putters that are available to sign out as well as shuffle board supplies.  The pool area has an activity shack that rents out paddle boards and can book excursions for guests as well.  We are oceanside so it's nice to be able to rent items as you'd like and not have to transport them.  There is also 6 BBQ's that are onsite and cleaned daily for all resort guests to use, even a herb garden to help with meals.  There are outdoor picnic tables if you choose to eat on the grounds as well.

Terrill0
Level 7
Dresden, ME

We have a gorgeous yard overlooking our pond. Lots of chairs, a bench by the fire pit and a hammock for lounging and star gazing. The thing people really love is our wood fired oven, it heats up quickly and is such a great way to cook. It is the most mentioned amenity we offer! We also have kayaks, a canoe and inner tubes for enjoying the river just across the road from our cabin…

Kimberly373
Level 2
Grand Rapids, MI

Hi 

yes. We offer outdoor amenities 

Said208
Level 2
Çeşme, Türkiye

I have a front and a rear terrace with dining and breakfast settings for six people each with a big bbq in the rear terrace. And guests love these amenities 

Leslie934
Level 2
Arlington, TX

Hi, Paula. Great question. There is not back yard access and no front lawn, so there are no outdoor amenities to offer. There are many things to do close by the properties. Six Flags, AT&T Stadium (concerts, Cowboys’ games, etc.), Rangers Stadium at Globe Life Field and other things to do at Globe Life, Six Flags, and then Arlington is midway between Dallas and Fort Worth, which both have tons of outdoor and indoor activities.