Do you use artwork in your listing? Show us! โ€Œ๐ŸŽจโ€Œ

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Do you use artwork in your listing? Show us! โ€Œ๐ŸŽจโ€Œ

Artwork - Airbnb.jpeg

Hi everyone,

Artwork can truly transform the personality of a space. Whether itโ€™s natural landscapes ๐Ÿž, cityscapes ๐Ÿ™, pieces by famous artists ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ, or even your own creations ๐ŸŒŸ, they all add a unique touch ๐ŸŽจ.

A few months ago, our Host @Robin4 started a fantastic thread called ๐Ÿ‘‰Show us your projects and artworks! This inspired me to kick off this discussion. Do you use artwork in your listing? If so, what kind?

I would love to see some photos in response to this thread ๐Ÿ“ธ

Have a great day.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

30 Replies 30
Chamitha0
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

This pictures are drawn by local artist in my town Sri Lanka.

A7FBB095-D7B4-43E2-84B3-1AAF8FAF5E11.jpeg

โ€ƒ

9ed64e48-6a16-4476-832b-88e99a3e3d23.jpeg

โ€ƒ

1136e3dd-87a6-40f5-804d-02e94033ff15.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_0261.jpeg

โ€ƒโ€ƒ

IMG_0281.jpeg

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Oh wow, @Chamitha0 . These pictures are absolutely beautiful and so colourful ๐Ÿ˜. Do you have all of them in your listing? Do guests usually leave reviews about this?

Thanks so much for sharing, and congratulations to the local artist ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Chamitha0
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

Thanks Paula โค๏ธ We have his paintings in every room theyโ€™re so good! Never had any guests comment on them but we love them ๐Ÿ˜

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

I love them as well. Thanks so much for sharing @Chamitha0 ๐Ÿ’–

-----

Chamitha0
Level 1
Leeds, United Kingdom

My pleasure xx๐Ÿ˜Š

Darlinda0
Level 1
Rhinebeck, NY

We've got tons of art! We are called the Rainbow Oasis Rhinebeck because each room has a different color theme. This is the Rainbow Living Room!We've got tons of art! We are called the Rainbow Oasis Rhinebeck because each room has a different color theme. This is the Rainbow Living Room!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Darlinda0,

Rainbow Oasis sounds very cool ๐ŸŒˆ, and this picture is stunning. I am very curious to see the other rooms. Would you like to share them? ๐Ÿ˜

Regards,

-----

Charissa19
Level 2
Kansas City, MO

Yes I do

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Charissa19,

Great, thanks for sharing. What kind of artwork do you use? Natural landscapes ๐Ÿž, cityscapes ๐Ÿ™  or pieces by famous artists ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽจ?

All the best,

-----

Dena187
Level 2
Dunsmuir, CA

We love ravens, hiking the PCT, and we are close to Mt. Shasta, San Francisco and Sacramento so we feature pictures of those things. Plus artwork from local artisans. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dena187, Thank you so much for participating in this thread. We would love to see some of these pictures. Would you like to share some of them? ๐Ÿ˜Š

All the best,

-----

โ€ƒ

5487CAF5-1EAD-474B-A9E9-E8A190D22D8B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I had look for beautiful art that is not too expensive check these out

BDAF224D-9D72-4A5B-A919-AB3F9ED05012.jpeg

Modern, simple. I love it.

Dorothy278
Level 2
Troutbeck, United Kingdom

I am a full time artists. They get lots of paintings and etchings