Energy Saving

Answered!

Energy Saving

Hi There,

We are looking to save energy by controlling our heating and hot water systems with either Honeywell Evo Home solution or the Dreyton Wiser Solution. Does anyone have either of these installed and ca give some feedback? 

TIA,

John Mc

1 Best Answer

Hi @John7915 

Both the Honeywell Evo Home and Drayton Wiser systems are excellent choices for managing heating and hot water efficiently, helping to significantly save on energy.

While I haven't personally used them, feedback often highlights Honeywell for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive control, whereas Drayton Wiser is praised for its ease of installation and smart features. For a holistic approach to energy management, consider integrating these solutions with a platform like Console, which streamlines property management by centralizing control over not just energy but also guest access and safety alerts, enhancing efficiency across your property.

Best,

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @John7915 

Both the Honeywell Evo Home and Drayton Wiser systems are excellent choices for managing heating and hot water efficiently, helping to significantly save on energy.

While I haven't personally used them, feedback often highlights Honeywell for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive control, whereas Drayton Wiser is praised for its ease of installation and smart features. For a holistic approach to energy management, consider integrating these solutions with a platform like Console, which streamlines property management by centralizing control over not just energy but also guest access and safety alerts, enhancing efficiency across your property.

Best,

@Lodge102 Thanks for replying, I’ll have a look👍🏻