Enhanced Cleaning Badge Missing

Mitchell77
Level 5
Windsor, Canada

Enhanced Cleaning Badge Missing

I noticed today that my enhanced cleaning badge is missing from my listing. Is this no longer relevant or is it simply just a refresh of the highlights on listings?  I asked a friend to check from her phone and the badge shows up. 

I searched this on an incognito mode, cookies deleted and not signed in. 

Anyone else notice this?

Coming Soon. A platform that is fair for all. @smartshorttermbnb
4 Replies 4
Jillie1
Level 10
Harrogate, United Kingdom

Yes, @Mitchell77 .....I noticed it this morning on mine so I checked other listings and couldn't find any with  the "Enhanced cleaning" badge still there.

Rob-And-Debbie1
Level 3
England, United Kingdom

Shocked to see that the enhanced cleaning badge has been relegated to the health and safety section of the listings along with the new Covid awareness message. We are following the protocol and feel the badge should be displayed prominently on the initial screen. Very disappointed in these uncertain times to see our property despite having superhost and enhanced cleaning protocol status still appearing below listings which have neither! It is poor.

Thanks for finding it, I also agree that is poor decision to move way down in listing! It is a big commitment to clean to the standards and is good for everyone. This should not be pushed to the bottom almost hidden.

@Rob-And-Debbie1 ; can you please be more specific in the location of this badge?

I sure can't locate it like @Kim2495 was able to!

Cheers

Charles