Finding a reliable cleaner

Julia3828
Level 2
Nanaimo, Canada

Finding a reliable cleaner

Airbnb rentals can be a great way to make extra money, but it's important to keep your space clean and comfortable for guests. Hiring the right cleaner is essential to ensure your rental looks its best and leaves a good impression on visitors. Here are some tips for finding the best cleaner for your Airbnb:

1. Look for local cleaners with experience in hospitality cleaning. A professional with experience cleaning hotel rooms or other types of rental properties is likely to have the knowledge and skill set necessary to properly clean an Airbnb.

2. Research cleaners in your area. Check out online reviews and ask around to get recommendations from people you know who have used local cleaners in the past.

3. Get quotes from several different cleaners so that you can compare their rates and services. Be sure to read through any contracts carefully before signing anything.

4. Consider additional services such as restocking items or laundry service if these are available. These amenities may help make your Airbnb more attractive to potential customers and provide a better overall experience for them.

5. Once you've chosen a cleaner, be sure to communicate your expectations clearly and schedule regular inspections to ensure that they're doing a satisfactory job. A good cleaner should always be willing to address any issues promptly.

Finding the right cleaner that will provide peace of mind is key to ensuring that your Airbnb rental meets all standards and provides a positive experience for guests and you. With the right cleaner, you can rest assured knowing that your rental will look its best and leave a lasting impression on each visitor.

**[Personal advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Julia3828 ,

Thank you for posting such a nice topic and insights on how to find a reliable cleaner!

I just wanted to let you know that I had to take some comments out of your thread. As stated in the Community Center Guidelines, it is not permitted to advertise or post personal advertisements.

Thank you for understanding🙌

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Julia3828 

There is no such thing as a reliable cleaner they all start of good then they all go down the same road I forget this I forgot that, rushing to get out, 

I always try to get ones who have worked in the 5 star hotels they are no better cleaning a hotel room at 25sqm is a lot different to cleaning 2 bedroom pool villa, 

I have only one property on Airbnb these days, 57sqm still a problem without supervision,

I had a cleaner last year cost me $500 loss of booking, you could say it's my fault for not checking,

As for leaving a cleaner to keep you listing in Pristine Condition, forget it, it's not happening, 

I have been a host for 12 years ALL the complaints we have had have been about cleaning,