First time host

First time host

Hello

I was looking for some advice as a first time host. I listed my home last Sunday and still have not received any bookings. I was wondering if this was normal or how I should move forward to change this?

8 Replies 8

Hiya, 

What area are you based in ? We can help you with this !

Thank you! I am in ballston spa, New York 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Briana147 first thing is to put up a profile picture so that guests know who they are booking with.

Great idea, thank you!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Briana147 second thing is to cut the guest count to 6 or even 4 and price accordingly.

Jeffrey667
Level 2
Aspen Hill, MD

From looking at your listing you need to make your listing look more attractive. Make it stand out from the other listing. Message me privately and I can help you go over a couple things that you can change along with softwares that your listing as well. I run a cohost management business and I follow a certain criteria when listing a property on a airbnb including using dynamic pricing  

Hey

Thank  you for the advice! What were you thinking in terms of making it more attractive?

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Briana147, I just wanted to check back with you, if you had followed any advice kindly shared by fellow hosts. If so, how did it go? 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines