Frontline Guest-cleaning after

Maia29
Level 10
Anchorage, AK

Frontline Guest-cleaning after

I provided space for a frontline worker. I automatically blocked six days on my calendar after they left. It's been 3 days since they checked out, and I will now clean it because I wanted to wait the maximum days before cleaning. 

Now Airbnb won't allow me to check the "I acknowledge that my Airbnb listing has been cleaned and disinfected according to the  guidelines listed above". 

It's freaking ridiculous. I thought customer service was going to be better, but I guess not. I actually have stricter guidelines for my unit and now, once again, I see Airbnb is in the process of trying to punish me.

Any advice?

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Have you been able to check that option before or was this your first time doing so?  IMO Air BNB is quite messed up now.  Ideas without proper system support seems to be the problem.  Calling Air BNB may be a waste of time at this time.  You have great support for your listing in both the reviews and the "sparkling clean" designation so I don't think this issue will cause problems.  If you think it is important for your guests, you might include a statement in your welcome message that you have adhered to the Air BNB cleaning recommendations based on CDC recommendations.  Good luck!

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Maia29  I'm sorry to hear that, but not surprised.  I didn't even know there was such a box to check.  All you can do I guess is keep trying to reach them.