How much can I expect to make monthly?

Answered!
Trevor423
Level 1
Pepperell, MA

How much can I expect to make monthly?

Hello, I have a 3000 square foot home? With five bedrooms, 10 beds,  2.05 acres that backs up to conservation land, neighbors to two horse farms, across the street from a river with boat access and driving distances of one hour to Boston, MA, 80 minutes to the Lakes Region in NH, 100 minutes to the white mountains in NH and just 25 minutes from two local ski mountains.  

what could I charge per night for my place and how much could I expect to make per year?

the home was built in 2002 and has modern amenities and has zero cosmetic issues.  

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Like setting up any business @Trevor423  market research is key. No-one can answer your question here as we don't your costs or likely income.

The only person who can answer this question is you by 

a) doing your market research on likely supply and demand for your sort of property in your location and at what rate.

b) you then need to put a profit and loss budget together for your set up and ongoing costs and likely income. This will give you likely profits

This presumes you meet any STR regulations covering your location.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Like setting up any business @Trevor423  market research is key. No-one can answer your question here as we don't your costs or likely income.

The only person who can answer this question is you by 

a) doing your market research on likely supply and demand for your sort of property in your location and at what rate.

b) you then need to put a profit and loss budget together for your set up and ongoing costs and likely income. This will give you likely profits

This presumes you meet any STR regulations covering your location.