I'm having issues to set up listing hosted as a company

Patricio157
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I'm having issues to set up listing hosted as a company

Hello, I hope you guys are doing great.

I live in Indonesia and I just set up a Property Management Company, what I do is I manage properties for clients who buy an investment property.

I want to create listings that apear managed by my company and not by me as a person.

I found this guidelines :

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2231/how-do-i-join-airbnb-as-a-company-or-manage-company-info-on...

But

When I create a new listing I'm not asked if I want to host as a part of a company

When I go to account settings I can see "Profesional hosting Tools" but NOT "Create Company Account"

If any of you guys can help me find out how to do this I would really appreciate it.

Be well and healthy 🙏🏼

Sunny wishes from Bali
2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Patricio157 

The account (not a listing, as it is part of the account private or business) can be setup as a business account by entering business information like "chamber of commerce" registration or/and VAT numbers (section taxes in "payout/payments" section of your account)

In section "professional tools" there is a link " edit company info " (but excistance depends on which country you are and /or if you already have entered a VAT number)

Hello @Emiel1 for your answer, as mentioned I think is a regional thing as I already put my personal and business VAT information but still can not find the "Edit Company" information button.

Sunny wishes from Bali