Listing critique - Barbara from Hungary

Barbara3123
Level 2
Bp, Hungary

Listing critique - Barbara from Hungary

Sybe_0-1693836278966.png

Hi, I am new as a host and would like to get recommendations, feedback on my listing. I am located in Budapest (2 kms from city center), hopefully become a superhost from October. I lowered my proce for the minimum to get more bookings for autumn as my calendar is quite empty for the autumn.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/893407596813088972?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=6a5c6d25-0ec7...

Please give me recommendations and feedbacks.

Thanks a lot!

2 Replies 2
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Barbara3123 Your place is lovely and lowering the price may attract the type of guest you don’t want to host. There could be many reasons why your calendar is empty. Your town is saturated with AirBnBs or people are not traveling, to name a few. 

Dear @Gwen386 , thank you for your answer! Yes, my town is very saturated with airbnbs. My location is a bit out of the center and I would like to host people who are coming for work purpose. Do you have any advice how could I fill up my calendar in this situation? (I am afraid I will earn less money on this way then renting my apartment on a long-term period. Thank you so much!