Looking for a turnover cleaner - Friant, Ca

Answered!
Micaela144
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Looking for a turnover cleaner - Friant, Ca

Hi everyone, 

I am looking for cleaners for my listing. I have been cleaning the home between guest because I have not found a good cleaning company. 

Now  my family and I will be leaving the local area and I will not be able to ensure the house is properly cleaned between guest (which I am worried about). 

I have heard some horror stories and I am hopeful I can get some great cleaner recommendations to bypass the horror stories. The home is located in Friant, Ca. 

1 Best Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Micaela144 Congratulations on your listing! It looks absolutely fantastic 😍

Have you thought about reaching out to fellow hosts in your area through a Local Host Club? They could provide valuable advice and insights. I'm leaving the link 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Micaela144 Congratulations on your listing! It looks absolutely fantastic 😍

Have you thought about reaching out to fellow hosts in your area through a Local Host Club? They could provide valuable advice and insights. I'm leaving the link 👉here for you to explore.

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad