NO WIFI ACCESS - Need recommendation for security cameras and remote access keypad locks

Bonnie546
Level 1
Norman, OK

NO WIFI ACCESS - Need recommendation for security cameras and remote access keypad locks

Hello!

So first a disclaimer: I'm not an Airbnb host (but I am an avid Airbnb guest).

I am about to open a rental photography studio which will operate along the same lines of an Airbnb as far as client management goes, which is why I'm here.

Internet at the property isn't really an option because it's classified as a commercial property and the price is ridiculous.

I've looked at LTE camera options such as Arlo Go and ReoLink but again, expensive and I don't really need to be able to remotely view the space from home. What I need is to be able to go back and view the footage should someone steal something (or break something without notifying me). 

Would a local NVR system work?  Or any recommendations for cameras with large local storage SD card options?

As far as the keypad goes, I've seen a few recommendations on this forum such as eRentalLock.com. Not cheap but may be worth it?  Any other recommendations (especially budget friendly) are welcomed!

Thanks in advance!

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Bonnie546, and welcome to the Airbnb Community.

As we wait for advice from other Hosts, a great way to begin exploring our community is by using the search bar at the top. Simply enter some keywords to find similar conversations and previous valuable advice from our Hosts on this topic. You can also click on the image below 👇 to get started.

Paula_0-1713469510799.png

I hope this helps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad