Non August Smart locks to directly integrate with AirBnB caledar

Answered!
Sailaja0
Level 2
Bedford, NH

Non August Smart locks to directly integrate with AirBnB caledar

I've been conducting ongoing research to find a smart lock that seamlessly integrates with Airbnb calendars. From what I've gathered, I'm not particularly fond of the August system because it seems to require guests to install an app. Most recommendations I've come across don't mention compatibility with Airbnb calendars, if it is not August. It is not clear to me if it is not possible with other smart locks or people are not mentioning it assuming it is given.  Are there any other platforms or options available? If I can't find a suitable solution, I'm considering experimenting with the U-Bolt Pro WiFi to see if it integrates effectively.

Any assistance or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 Best Answer

I'm a big fan of Yale smart locks, I have them at all my properties. They are high quality and I've never had a problem with them. You can even use a 9V battery in an emergency when the smart lock batteries are dead.

I've also been looking for a solution to automate with Airbnb calendars, the solution I'm going to try is Yale Smart Lock + Smart Things Hub + Aurmur Lock Service. Good luck!

Aurmur Lock Service
Yale Smart Lock
Samsung SmartThings Station (Hub)

Here's another thread to reference: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Advice-on-your-space/Best-Integrated-Smart-Lock/td-p/71674/page/...

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hey @Sailaja0, This topic has been discussed by our Hosts a few times before in our forum. I am reaching out to @Nur785, one of our more experienced hosts, to see if she has some advice for your situation.

Good luck, 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

I'm a big fan of Yale smart locks, I have them at all my properties. They are high quality and I've never had a problem with them. You can even use a 9V battery in an emergency when the smart lock batteries are dead.

I've also been looking for a solution to automate with Airbnb calendars, the solution I'm going to try is Yale Smart Lock + Smart Things Hub + Aurmur Lock Service. Good luck!

Aurmur Lock Service
Yale Smart Lock
Samsung SmartThings Station (Hub)

Here's another thread to reference: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Advice-on-your-space/Best-Integrated-Smart-Lock/td-p/71674/page/...