Register as Photographer

Answered!
Nils237
Level 2
Hamburg, Germany

Register as Photographer

Hey ! I´m curius about getting into the airbnb photography. Im already doin photography for hosts, but wanna expand. 

Im located in northern germany and I´m not able to figure out, where to register. I read the photography guide and informations about mediabox, but I miss the way the do the first step. 

Anyone can help me out  ?

Regards, Nils 

1 Best Answer

Hey Eva ! Thanks for helping me out and your kind response:-)

Of course all things are depending on the clients, region and of course on and my skills for sure. 

So Ill try to get in in that way.

Have a great weekend !

Nils 

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello,

To register as an Airbnb photographer, follow these steps:

Visit the Airbnb website and go to the "Become a Host" section.

Scroll down and click on "Earn money as a photographer" or a similar option.

Read through the information provided and familiarize yourself with the requirements and guidelines for Airbnb photography.

Click on the "Get Started" or "Apply Now" button to begin the registration process.

Fill out the necessary details, including your name, contact information, and portfolio.

Upload a selection of your best photographs showcasing your skills and expertise in capturing properties.

Provide any additional information requested, such as your location and availability.
Submit your application and wait for Airbnb to review it. 

Once your application is reviewed and approved, Airbnb may reach out to you for further instructions or to assign photography projects in your area. It's important to note that the availability of photography opportunities may vary depending on the demand in your region.

Hey Eva ! Thanks for helping me out and your kind response:-)

Of course all things are depending on the clients, region and of course on and my skills for sure. 

So Ill try to get in in that way.

Have a great weekend !

Nils