Second year on Airbnb and second location in a seasonal location. Finding it difficult to keep my new location booked. Improving by adding new cover photo

Answered!
Iolanda54
Level 3
Galveston, TX

Second year on Airbnb and second location in a seasonal location. Finding it difficult to keep my new location booked. Improving by adding new cover photo

Using photos taken by professional photographer at different times of day to

capture the best my home has to offer. 

1 Best Answer
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Good thinking @Iolanda54, a smashing opening visual salvo is indeed a major must. Do keep in mind however that when it comes to selling, that is a realm where  most of the conventional 'professionals' of most fields are not experts at. We 'Los Criticos' in this board would be more than willing to help you also. No charge. 😉

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Good thinking @Iolanda54, a smashing opening visual salvo is indeed a major must. Do keep in mind however that when it comes to selling, that is a realm where  most of the conventional 'professionals' of most fields are not experts at. We 'Los Criticos' in this board would be more than willing to help you also. No charge. 😉

Thank you Fred, I’ve been busy opened a new Airbnb in Galveston, a beach house and it’s going well. Making money compared to last year has become challenging. I’m happy with my side hustle. I have a passion so the money will come. I am having to really work hard on making more money.