The AirBnB Website

The AirBnB Website

Let's start a petition to have somebody completely redesign the abysmal AirBnB website. What a mess! It's confused, clumsy, and unclear for both host and renter.  I spent an hour trying to figure out how to change a bed size in one of our available rooms from a Queen to a King. Still haven't figured it out. 

8 Replies 8
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you let us have a summary of how you would improve the website based on research you have carried out with hosts and guests around user accessibility and usage. @Tom-And-Judi0 

Let's start a petition demanding AirBNB redesign it's confusing, scattershot, poorly organized website. There are far easier and more intuitive layouts for posting and hosting information and photos. The site needs a page on rewrite. It's a mess. 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

So what are your suggested changes based on user research @Tom-And-Judi0 

Working right now, but will be happy to make recommendations when I can spend a little time. Thank you for being so receptive to suggestions. I appreciate it.

Thanks for being open to suggestions about your website, which can be confusing. 

@Tom-And-Judi0  "Your" website? This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, you aren't talking to Airbnb here. Helen is a host, not an Airbnb employee.

Ah, then sent me here for feedback. Classic.