This listing no longer available - listings that show 'listed' on Host side

Caitlin180
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

This listing no longer available - listings that show 'listed' on Host side

Hi all,

I am hoping someone here might be able to help with this situation as Airbnb has not responded to my messages. I host three listings, on Tuesday at one of the listings the guests had an unauthorized party that resulted in quite a few neighbors complaining to me directly via text. Fast forward to yesterday (Thursday) I realized that the link to the party listing wasn't working anymore. From there I realized none of my listings' links were working and also that I was unable to find any of them on the map (from the guest perspective, using dates I verified were available). Additionally, I realized that there had not been any new booking inquiries since Tuesday. At that point I tried to contact Airbnb and got no responses, messaged via help center twice with no response, called twice and waited on hold for 30 minutes each time just to be hung up on (didn't actually speak to anyone either time).

After doing some research here is my theory of what is going on, I saw some posts from other hosts in which the neighbors complained to Airbnb about a listing and then Airbnb suspended the hosts' listings without notifying them while investigating. This is my only guess as to what could be going on. For that reason I unlisted the property that the aforementioned unauthorized party occurred at in hopes that this might help resolve the issue with the other two properties but unfortunately that does not seem to have worked.

I finally spoke to an Airbnb support person this afternoon who told me repeatedly I'm wrong and my listings are active. I don't know what to do because it is clear they are not active (or at the very least not functioning properly) and I am losing money every day that this continues. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I have put the links to two of my properties below:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29210916?s=67&sharer_id=77599614&unique_share_id=4fa3d223-d967-4cab-bf1...

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/29904930?s=67&sharer_id=77599614&unique_share_id=6326ffe0-a42a-4b72-992...

5 Replies 5
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Caitlin180 

Hope you are well. 
i checked your Airbnb listing and can see two listings as active. However, when I press them and/or the URLs above it say « access denied » or some sort. 
i would contact Airbnb and look to get a different CS rep, also maybe try twitter. Sorry, I could not be more helpful but it seems like a tech glitch. 
Good luck to you and stay safe. 
Yadira 🙂

Caitlin180
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Just in case anyone is running into the same issue here is an update. I continued to try to get a hold of Airbnb the last few days. After getting either no response or "your case needs to be handled by a different support team who will be in touch in 24 hours" and then having the case closed by Airbnb (this happened multiple times) I was running out out of ideas. At around 3pm today (5/20) I finally got a new booking inquiry! My properties appear to be back to normal, though Airbnb has still not responded to any messages as far as what happened nor have they even acknowledged there was a problem with them at all. But at least the problem appears to be solved.

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Caitlin180,

I just checked your listings, and they are available for reservations.

Cali-VR0
Level 2
Temecula, CA

Thats awesome, but mine are still no showing up and still no response from airbnb. I spend 780 mins of hold time in total and 14 emails and still NOTHING

Yes @Caitlin180 after the investigation unit which came up around 2017 and seriously challenging with nsa like a F1 race  they now set a new control unit, I don't remember how is it called.  In short it's based on other host volunteers, if your guests trying to fire your house and you won't be reachable they alert the volunteers of your neighborhood and send to check what is going on happily by-passing 911 or 112 emergency. LOL I'm not joking, they did it!