Transfer a listing

Mark1054
Level 2
Liverpool, United Kingdom

Transfer a listing

Hello, can anyone tell me the simplest way to do this? We have a property in France and another in the UK. It doesn't seem possible to have the UK rentals paid in £ to our UK bank account and the French ones to be paid in € to our French bank account. Both listings are currently in my name. Probably the simplest way would be for my wife to take over the UK one and then the £s would then go into our (joint) account. I realise we'd have to start from scratch with the ratings but it seems the only option. But in terms of logistics, how do we go about this process without having to create the entire listing from scratch again? Is there a short cut? Thanks, MD

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mark1054 

You can route the payouts two different bank accounts, but probably not in different currencies.

A listing can not be transferred to another Airbnb account, so it must indeed be created as a new listing on the other account.

Mark1054
Level 2

Thanks for the info, it's the 2 currencies which is the issue, seems to be no way round it

Nina75
Level 10
LA, CA

Why does it matter? The money is converted when transferred?

Mark1054
Level 2

It does matter, as the exchange rate which Airbnb applies bears little resemblance to the actual bank rate, and is bad for both the host and the guests