What color bedding is most suitable for rooms

Answered!

What color bedding is most suitable for rooms

What type of bed linen color should I use for my space ? What colors do you advice neutrals or strong color 

1 Best Answer
Ross869
Level 4
Navarre, FL

Hello! Definitely darker colors like greys, blues, burgundy, green, etc. to hide any blemishes that will occur. Light colors show everything, darker will last you longer. Hope this helps!  

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Ross869
Level 4
Navarre, FL

Hello! Definitely darker colors like greys, blues, burgundy, green, etc. to hide any blemishes that will occur. Light colors show everything, darker will last you longer. Hope this helps!  

Thanks for this @Ross869 

@Ross869  must not get any stains . We use white and bleach to help get stains out we get ours from Costco. White and white towels work best for us . Good luck and Happy Hosting 😃

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Helen3090 The posh places have expensive, all white, linen and charge accordingly. We just aim to match the room colours with whatever is on sale at the time we are buying!

Shannon866
Level 1
Franklin, TN

Obviously people have differing opinions on this, but if you go with all white your property will have a more high end vibe. Guests won't have any reason to think you may be hiding something 😂. I like to use a throw or decorative pillows to bring in color. 

@Helen3090 , I’ve have always used white. Sheets and towels. The extra blankets and/ or bedspread sometimes differ (light colors). As @Shannon866 , states, I also use decorative throw pillows and/ or bed runner to add a punch of color. At times, I also add decorative stitching to the flat sheets and pillow cases that compliment the throw pillows and/ or other decorative accessories in the room.