bathroom classification

Answered!
Nicholas677
Level 1
Silver Spring, MD

bathroom classification

Hello,

I am trying to figure out how to list our small camping structure as having 0 bathrooms. We provide a camp toilet and the items necessary to collect and dispose of bodily waste but I do not want to advertise that as having a half bath on our property. Does anyone know how to list something as 0 bathrooms? 

Thanks!

1 Best Answer

@Nicholas677   Open the listing editor. Click the "Listing Details" tab. Scroll down to "Rooms and spaces," click Edit, select Bathroom and change the number to 0. 

I think it's fine as long as your description explains what's available to guests for bathing, hygiene, and toilet use. It's even better if you include photos of those facilities. Is there at least some place for guests to wash themselves?

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1

@Nicholas677   Open the listing editor. Click the "Listing Details" tab. Scroll down to "Rooms and spaces," click Edit, select Bathroom and change the number to 0. 

I think it's fine as long as your description explains what's available to guests for bathing, hygiene, and toilet use. It's even better if you include photos of those facilities. Is there at least some place for guests to wash themselves?