What Hosts are saying

Hi there everyone! We allow pets at a few of our listings. sometimes the cleaning is easy and hardly noticeable. sometimes, its a nightmare of fur in crevice's that we did not know we had (a little over dramatic, but you get the idea). What are the best t... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    When you open your home up to guests from around the world, bed bugs are a bound to travel along. The longer you host, the more likely the bed bugs will visit too. Advice for new hosts: Be proactive and consult with a professional pest management compa... Latest reply by Michelle2642
    HI, this story could be made into a book.. I want to focus on a few small details. I got a message fro AirBNB at 4am that I had to leave ASAP.not argument from my side I said I had to pack my bags and I’ll leave.but he time I had everything packed and I f... Latest reply by Bes175
    We have a couple TVs with HDMI connectors and are trying to figure out the best option for guests.As most people have their own streaming accounts we thought we’d include in the note to guests before their stay, that they might want to bring their own dev... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I had someone give a bad review because there were “ water stains” inside the keurig coffee machine. They did not write this in the public review but sent it privately. In the public review they just wrote that the place should be cleaner. Now I am worrie... Latest reply by Gillian166
    We currently have 2 houses; each are 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom. Both are located in Palm Harbor Florida. One is 1200 sqft and the other is 1500 sqft, so we really are not set up to comfortably host more than 6 guest per house. We currently have a nice qu... Latest reply by Helen744
    I am preparing to list my second property on AirBNB. It is a whole house listing; however, there will be areas where guests are not permitted. These areas will be clearly disclosed (Garage and my personal bedroom) and these spaces will be locked with sign... Latest reply by Sudsrung0