What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! There’s no better feeling than arriving at your destination, after a long journey, and being able to get freshened up in the bathroom. As a Host, you’ll want your guests to feel comfortable and clean, and providing some toiletries ... Latest reply by Robyn434
    • Jenny_0-1656940981657.jpeg
    Hello everyone, Many Hosts live in different locations, for example, some Hosts live near a beach, near a lake, or perhaps a more urban environment. I have seen that some Hosts on the CC offer outdoor equipment such as bicycles, canoes, and vario... Latest reply by Quincy
    • Quincy_0-1657209113312.jpeg
    Hi everyone, Having some sort of water feature in your garden can be a wonderful addition for any home. When it comes to hosting though, I’ve read a lot of different thoughts and advice on weighing up whether they can be more trouble than they are wort... Latest reply by Sepideh19
    • Stephanie_0-1621267439397.png
    Hello everyone! As you know, we’ve seen a significant increase in wholesale energy costs, which has led to higher energy tariffs and bills for everybody. I thought I’d share a few of my own energy-saving tips with you. Like my Dad used to say, switch ... Latest reply by Kitty-and-Creek0
    • 2093755_Creative-Final_017.jpg
    Hi, I've been sharing the link below with family and friends to book on AirBnb. Today I received a Status code 403.Does this mean the property is no longer available? https://airbnb.com/h/7007janesparkwaycha Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone! How do I edit the number of bedrooms - there used to be just 1 bed available and now there are 2 so all the info has muddled up! '4 guests 1 bedrooms 2 beds 1 shared bathroom' comes up under the main title of my property as well as the inform... Latest reply by Anonymous
    ciaooo a tutti ! ho finito e messo su web il mio secondo appartamento , da un giorno! ho disattivato la prenotazione immediata , cosa dite ho fatto bene , ho dovrei per l inizio attivarla . cosa ne pensate ? cioè è vero secondo voi che le p... Latest reply by Bridget130