What Hosts are saying

Hi, I've been sharing the link below with family and friends to book on AirBnb. Today I received a Status code 403.Does this mean the property is no longer available? https://airbnb.com/h/7007janesparkwaycha Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone! How do I edit the number of bedrooms - there used to be just 1 bed available and now there are 2 so all the info has muddled up! '4 guests 1 bedrooms 2 beds 1 shared bathroom' comes up under the main title of my property as well as the inform... Latest reply by Anonymous
    ciaooo a tutti ! ho finito e messo su web il mio secondo appartamento , da un giorno! ho disattivato la prenotazione immediata , cosa dite ho fatto bene , ho dovrei per l inizio attivarla . cosa ne pensate ? cioè è vero secondo voi che le p... Latest reply by Bridget130
    Hello, I am trying to figure out how to list our small camping structure as having 0 bathrooms. We provide a camp toilet and the items necessary to collect and dispose of bodily waste but I do not want to advertise that as having a half bath on our proper... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi there. I have now tried all possible ways to delist from Airbnb. This has been an ongoing exercise for nearly 3 years now. Is there someone in our airbnb community that could assist with the correct procedure? One that works because none of the instruc... Latest reply by Anonymous