What Hosts are saying

... does somebody by chance developed a listing of the kitchen equipment that should be installed while renting out the apartment with an own kitchen ? We sometimes get the feedback that things are missing (what i do not understand) - thanks for sharing ... Latest reply by Sebastian1019
    While I understand the need for a safe environment, I'm really upset by the way Airbnb has now pasted those amenities prominently on our listings, with a big black line across them if you don't have them, as if you don't care about your guests' safety and... Latest reply by Lucia1926
    Hi everyone, some help required please for my listing. I want to change some of my listing photos because I now have better ones. Since the 2022 Update I can't REMOVE existing listing photos. I can add more without difficulty. Where am I going wrong? Thi... Latest reply by Mary-And-Dan1
    Good morning Airbnb Community - Perhaps you can offer advice to me on a situation I find myself in with Airbnb? I have just been informed by Airbnb that they are taking away my Superhost status as apparently I didn’t meet their criteria due to cancellatio... Latest reply by Helen2
    Hi everyone,I am trying to set up Airbnb 2-factor authentication but the system doesn't allow me.I have removed from my account the old telephone numbers that can't receive automated messages because they are landline and I added and verified my mobile bu... Latest reply by Alexander1315