What Hosts are saying

Hi, I had acc on airbnb few years ago was using it a bit and was okay, when stopped now waned to list 2 condos in TH did all that and somehow it gives me error 403 and cant acces website, and it wont shows up on map, tho when I preview it or click link fr... Latest reply by T-W-Jomtien0
    Hi I have set up my listing and under the check in time on the listing, under policies, it displays correctly. When people receive booking in instructions they get conflicting times, one says 3pm one says 4pm I cannot find on the listing where the 3pm is... Latest reply by Ann72
    I am trying to change my checkin and checkout times and the help section is not helping... Do you have a direct link where I can edit my checkin and checkout times for all of my listings at the same time (or each on individually?) thanks, Roger Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello all, I have been super hosting for a few years now, since day 1. Why is the host the only person who gets penalise when the guest contracts Covid?The guest gets a full refund under Covid extenuating circumstance.They cancel the day before their stay... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi , I am a new Host to Airbnb from January this year.I am in NSW , Australia I just had a Guest leave and steal the recently purchased $450 Dyson Stick Vacuum Cleaner. I will replace it with a cheaper but efficient vacuum cleaner in the apartment ,... Latest reply by Peter3411
    I’m trying to figure out the right way to manage our listing across multiple platforms and have been running into Guesty and Hospitable. We have only one listing, so not juggling a bunch of properties as some others are. Main goal is to list on Airbnb +...