What Hosts are saying

Im new to hosting and got my first request but the request is for one guest. However, the message from the guest says its him and his gilfriend? Total charged is for one guest. Do I accept and then ask him to change the amount of guests on his booking? Latest reply by Ann72
    Airbnb stopped paying me about 6 weeks ago for no reason even though my property has been booked continuously. I have contacted them several times, and almost daily for the last couple of week. They just keep telling me my case has been escalated but noth... Latest reply by Mary419
    Good Morning,Sorry for the newbie question. I am just wondering if it is possible to set the breakdown of guests. I only appear to be able to set my total number of guests : 3However I need this to be 2 adults and 1 child. The room is not suitable for 3 a... Latest reply by Erin5946
    My small but nice house is in a very popular weekend destination that limits vacation rentals and doesn't have enough hotels for everyone who wants to come; therefore, rates are ridiculously high, on one festival weekend in June in particular. The first y... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    For the past several months I have moved over to the Dark Side! (Think Film Noir!) Originally I got white to be able to bleach them but almost never use bleach anymore. Also every time I get new towels or sheets that's when guest stain them! These are nic... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG_1886.JPG
    • IMG_1887.JPG