What Hosts are saying

I am the owner of a cabin in the name of an LLC business. My son will be the resident manager and will be building clamping sites on the property. I want control of the banking and financial information and he will be managing and hosting the property. ...
    We have a room off of a bedroom that has a door, but no closet space. I added that as a bedroom that can use a host provided air mattress. There's a disagreement in my house about whether or not that's a legitimate bedroom. Does this meet the criteria ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hiya everyone, We’re a little bit late this week with our Ask an Ambassador (so sorry about that) but here we are with a very interesting edition. Today we are talking to @Frank1211 , a Host Ambassador from Newport Beach, CA, USA on the often deba... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • Stephanie_0-1630556024867.jpeg
    • Stephanie_1-1630556024802.png
    My wife and I are approaching the end of a very bitter divorce. The court has specified that the former marital home is to be sold right away. We are joint owners of our home, which I moved out of three years ago. My wife has moved out of the home, and h... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I created my first listing. I'm new to this. Basically I have 8 identical rooms. Four on the ground floor and four on the 1st floor. The rooms don't differ in design. I therefore tried to duplicate but it only duplicates the pictures. All other info l... Latest reply by Sjoerd16