What Hosts are saying

I RECENTLY LISTING A ROOM IN MY HOME ON BNB WITH PICTURES OF THE ROOM, CLOSET, BED, AND BATHROOM. HOWEVER ON MY LISTING IT SAYS ZERO BEDS. HOW DO I FIX THAT? I'VE BEEN CLICKING ALL OVER TO CORRECT IT TO ONE BED. SOMEONE OR EVERYONE PLEASE HELP. LINK FOR ... Latest reply by Maurice224
    I am the owner of the property but made use of an agent to host the property for me, she is shown as primary host.how do I change this to a new agent hosting the property for me.I am only listed as co host? Do I have the functionality to change the Primar... Latest reply by Suzanne781
    Hi there,I have recently received an email from you asking me to verify some account details in order to keep receiving my payments, I am not sure if this is real, and when i started filling it in they are asking for a tin number tax information number, w... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Check in and check out times; Hi,How can I change my check in and check out times to say 16.30 and 09.30? I seem to only have the drop down box choice of full on the hour settings?Thanks
    Hello. Is there any way to make a check-in time (or check-out time), not on the whole hour? For example I would love to set my check-in time to 2.30. With the extra cleaning required for covid, 2.00 can be tight, while I do seem to make the 2.30 deadlin... Latest reply by Helen427