What Hosts are saying

Hi, how can I see details of the guests who view my listing, such as where they ended up booking, number of guests and dates searched? As far as I am aware, my settings allow me to do this, but I can't find how or where I can do it. Any advice appreciat...
    Hi I hope you can help. My place offers free on street parking, and I have this in the listing yet nothing shows on the brief entry which appears when guests search. I clicked free parking, stating it is on street. how do I change the listing to make it s... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Our apartments on adrress ** a please remove this mistake and put a right position, thank you, Ivona & Tonka Bura, owners 1. Relaxing with city view - Old Town 2. Lovely stay _ Old Town 3. Cozy place - Old Town **[Personal information removed in line ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HelloA guest asked me if possible to delete the passport picture she has sent over, after the stay It's impossible from my side but can airbnb actually do something?I also don't understand why it's not possible to delete messagesThanks Latest reply by Lawrene0
    When a close friend and I started our airbnb, we decided to put her as the main host, given she was the one responsible for check in's and out's. We didn't know, however, that there cannot be a change of property ownership from one person to another. Thus...
    My bathroom is shared and I have a photo of it on listing, I read somewhere on community that they praise someone from not having a picture of their bathroom since it is shared. I do have a picture of bathroom on listing and it is shared should I keep it... Latest reply by Anonymous