What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I have inadverently added quick replies more than once. I looked thorugh the online information but, do not find how to delete. Please let me know if you have the information. Thank you, Celita Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear Liv, Thank you for contact us. We are new members in Airbnb, before ca. 10 days we have opened our profile. Until now we didnt received any reservation in our pansion. Can you tell me if we did everything okay? Do you have some advice, should we chan... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! I have been doing Airbnb for several years and in our other home we used to have 2 rooms available for the same rate. So if there was a couple and they stayed in the same room it was the same price as if 2 separate people (who booked together) had ...
    Anyone else having issue with the check in shortcode or check in information area in general? We have recently been having problems where the AirBNB device application and the AirBNB browser website behave differently or have different options. For ins...
    I currently have my scheduled messages set to send a day prior to checkin with check in instructions, what their key code will be, etc. I am loving the new feature but does anyone know of a way to have them sent to guests that book same day? I’m worried I...
    Hi there, Could I have some advice about switching from just one room to the whole three bedroom apartment please. You can find my property on Rightmove https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/107148416#/ I'd rather not sell so I'm trying to decide if thi... Latest reply by Richard2205
    I have a 3BR/3Bath house in the great little resort town of Charlevoix, Michigan. In addition, on the same property there is a very charming “bunkhouse” over the garage. The bunkhouse is heated and air-conditioned, but due to the climate it really makes... Latest reply by Tim2294