What Hosts are saying

Back in June, I agreed to do a zoom meeting with Airbnb reps in India, of my unit, so I could receive the "Verfied" badge on my listing. It was supposed to boost my listing because the unit has been "verified" meaning that all the amenities I listed are i...
    I currently have one listing on Airbnb and am a SuperHost. In the near future I will add a second property listing. Will my SuperHost status be applied and displayed on the new listing? Will the new listing show zero reviews when it goes live, or will it... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Can anybody help other than me having to try to setup an account with a different phone number.Facts:Can`t book a condo as it requires to confirm by phoneEntering phone number and pin says: "Phone used at other account".Looked out if I have a second one. ...
    I’m in the process of purchasing a two bedroom lake home. On the same property is a smaller apartment with it’s own bathroom, kitchen, etc. Because of proximity of the two dwellings I think it’s only proper to rent the apartment as an addition to the mai... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Somewhere on my account there is an old contact phone number. I can't find it anywhere...guests will call/text this number for check in info and its frustrating because it is not a number we use any more. I have searched my listings and can't find the num... Latest reply by Helen3
    When I check my listing status on the app 9/10 it’s unlisted and I have to relist. I’m struggling because I think I’m losing bookings. Can someone help me figure out what to do to stay listed? Latest reply by Ann72