What Hosts are saying

My listings are not showing up even when you use my direct links. Ive contacted airbnb numerous times and still no resolve. They say case is being escalated, prioritized, .... Monday they said it has been given to a case manager and it will be 24 to 72 ho... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    As a host, I want AirBnB to use the same email subject for all emails for the same booking.This will allow my email client (in my case Gmail) to place all related emails into a "thread" - much more easily manageable.I suggest the following "Booking for <L...
    Hi. I rent the top floor of our house. The entire floor is private for the guests (including kitchen, bathroom, toilet) and can be closed with 1 door.Only the front door on the ground floor, a part of the hall, the 1st staircase and the landing is for co... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hi all,I am hoping someone here might be able to help with this situation as Airbnb has not responded to my messages. I host three listings, on Tuesday at one of the listings the guests had an unauthorized party that resulted in quite a few neighbors comp... Latest reply by David6824