What Hosts are saying

As a host, I want AirBnB to use the same email subject for all emails for the same booking.This will allow my email client (in my case Gmail) to place all related emails into a "thread" - much more easily manageable.I suggest the following "Booking for <L...
    Hi. I rent the top floor of our house. The entire floor is private for the guests (including kitchen, bathroom, toilet) and can be closed with 1 door.Only the front door on the ground floor, a part of the hall, the 1st staircase and the landing is for co... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    Hi all,I am hoping someone here might be able to help with this situation as Airbnb has not responded to my messages. I host three listings, on Tuesday at one of the listings the guests had an unauthorized party that resulted in quite a few neighbors comp... Latest reply by David6824
    Hi all, Can you mention the prices on your profile for the service you offer on your property? For example: Laundry / ready in 48H / 5 $ Airport shuttle service / 35 $ I appreciate any response.Cheers! Latest reply by Salah38
    I provided space for a frontline worker. I automatically blocked six days on my calendar after they left. It's been 3 days since they checked out, and I will now clean it because I wanted to wait the maximum days before cleaning. Now Airbnb won't allow m... Latest reply by Mark116