listing not showing up as monthly stay available

Sean958
Level 1
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

listing not showing up as monthly stay available

Hello,

My newly created listing is not showing up as a monthly stay. I think it isnt showing up because I cannot offer a washer as an amenity, which seems like a ridiculous requirement to me. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks,

Sean

2 Replies 2
Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sean958 

i can see your listing and was able to input the dates for one month, also the minimum stay duration is set at 28 days. 
Regarding the washer- there is no mention of this in your listing- for a family home this could come in as quite a shock, especially after a day at the beach as you marketed it in your listing description. I would suggest you note this point more obviously and point it out before your guests book with you. Personally I would suggest you reconsider this, as stays longer than a week would probably require this amenity- if not suitable then do make sure you note where and how this amenity could be accessed (eg. Laundromat etc).

Either way, good luck and stay safe! 
Yadira 🙂

Sean958
Level 1
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

I appreciate the response @Yadira22 !

Mentioning alternatives and going into further detail regarding the laundry situation are great ideas. As we have a W/D on the premises, I have decided to include this amenity in the listing.

Thanks,

Sean