UKRAINE

Chris15950
Level 1
Longrock, United Kingdom

UKRAINE

I have booked with a host in Kiev how can i get AIRBNB to pass on the full amount?

8 Replies 8
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Chris15950 , it's incredibly generous and it warms my heart to hear that you want to help out. As discussed earlier today in the thread here, Airbnb is temporarily waiving guest and Host fees on bookings in Ukraine at this time. This means the Host will receive the full amount for your booking. 🙂

Check out Catherine Powell's post or visit Airbnb.org for more info on how you can help out.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lorna208
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

A friend has posted this: "

Want to do your bit for the people in Ukraine *******,see post below+#+#+-+
Booked an Airbnb in Kiev today. I checked that it was managed by one person and not by a company. Told them that I'm not coming but that I hope it would help a little. I want to get money directly to the people, and quickly! It cost less than a typical trip to Target or Costco.

ETA: book the soonest available dates if possible, that helps the host get paid faster. I’m chatting with him (Dias) now. He’s so grateful. He said he’s using his place to house refugees at the minute. For free. So this helps him “100%” he says.
Stole this idea from someone else ...just booked 8 nights at $14/night! - happy to pass on the idea for others interested in helping!"
It's great to know that AirBnB are waiving fees. I'll paste the response on FB.
Well done AirBnB!!
Dawn81
Level 9
Escondido, CA

I am very pleased to read that Airbnb will waive all host and guest fees and pass a hundred percent of the money on to the Ukraine Airbnb. Don't forget folks it's not just Kiev, Russia is coming for Odessa next.

Нас сегодня бомбили уже 07.03.22

Я с Одессы, спасибо за ваши переживания. Очень приятно.  Мы держимся как можем

We were bombed today already 07.03.22

I'm from Odessa, thank you for your experiences. Very nice. We hold on as best we can

airbnb.com/h/helpukranienepeople

Для всех неравнодушных. Спасибо заранее

🇪🇺🇺🇦

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the entire community. It is infinitely pleasant to feel your support Friends. Know that we are standing up for our country. 

Bohdan12
Level 2
Uman', Ukraine

please save Ukrainian refugees from bombarded cities

Лина80
Level 2
Kharkiv, Ukraine

Hello, I'm Lina, I'm from Ukraine, the war started recently, and I'm trying to find guests to my apartment on airbnb in Kharkiv who can book at least one night without coming, thanks to this I will be able to buy food, since I'm out of work, if you can somehow share a link to my ad, I will be very grateful 🙏