5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick_1-1637149914824.png

Hiya everyone!

Since December 2017, we have held the annual Month of Celebrations here in the Community Center throughout December, which means that this time around is our fifth anniversary! Wow, time does fly when you are among great company 😃

For those of you who haven't heard of this before, the "rules" couldn't be simpler:

Each December day, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive! This can be a nice story, personal experience, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts... whatever gives you a smile! Each time, we have shared some great conversations and laughs.

Last year we had some great topics, including @Deborah82 with Things which brought us joy and festive carols from @Cathie19 with It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity whether you get involved or just fancy reading and sharing your thoughts on others' posts 😄

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 12.23.29.png

A huge thank you to every member of this CC - we couldn't do it without you!

If you want to get involved, please reply to this thread, letting us know which day(s) you would like to post your topic. 

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Nick, @Liv, @Quincy & @Stephanie

157 Replies 157

Excellent! 👏🏻👏🏻

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Hi @Nick

Following so I can see the contributions. How lovely xx

Mary996
Level 10
Swansea, United Kingdom

Will they appear on this thread @Nick or elsewhere to which we'll be redirected?? 

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

We have a different thread with the lineup that get's update everyday with the new entry. You can view it by clicking here 

@Mary996 

Jodi65
Level 2
San Diego, CA

@Nick Looks like the 29th is open - would you like me to take that day?

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Absolutely, @Jodi65 go for it! 

I will add you on the calendar photo now and I will send you a direct message shortly 

Many thanks! 😃

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

@Nick  Ola Nick adorei os tópicos

para a Celebração!

me deu ate vontade de participar😒

mais vou acompanhando por aqui

achei muito legal 

abraço a todos😒

Nick
Former Community Manager