Community Center Update - New navigation interface

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Community Center Update - New navigation interface

Hello everyone, 

We're thrilled to share some recent updates to enhance your experience on the Community Center. 

We have revamped our navigation bars! We've added them to make essential features more visible and easily accessible. Now, you can navigate with even greater ease and find what you need in a snap. 

You will now see three new drop-down menus: 

• Community Center: where you will find links to the Community Center, the Resource Center, and the Help Center. 
  • Topics: where you can visit the various Community Center discussion boards. 
  • Airbnb: This is where you will find links to Airbnb Updates, Airbnb.org, the Community Center's Guidelines, and Anti-Discrimination Policy.

Update.png

CC1.pngCC2.pngCC3.png

Threaded Replies Upgrade:
Your feedback matters! Last year some of our members shared feedback about the way replies show on topics could be improved. The team has listened to your suggestions, and we're excited to announce improvements to threaded replies on topics. We hope you enjoy a more seamless and organised conversation experience.

Quincy_0-1709047009667.png

We hope these changes elevate your time on the Community Center. As always, your input is invaluable, so keep the feedback coming!

Thank you,

The Community Center Team

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Quincy This all looks very pretty (the threading thing) and hopefully will make threads easier to follow.

BUT please can we have the original date on a post back rather than the latest date a comment has been made. I have lost count of the times I thought a thread might be interesting only to find someone has replied to a post originating from 2020!

@Mike-And-Jane0 I agree as the topic arrives on CC Forum which might be of interest. You look at the date as in eg. yesterday but it was started 6 months ago and you find that you have already given advice or point of view 2 months ago.

So yes @Quincy an original date would be helpful.

Where have been Quincy, very quite lately

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Mike-And-Jane0 @Laurelle3, I hope both of you are doing well. This is great feedback. Thank you so much for this as I'll pass this on to the team! 

-----

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Quincy 

I'm not able to sign out of the CC via my iPhone. It doesn't allow me to scroll down to the sign out option. I can sign out of the desktop but can't sign out of the mobile app. 

If this can't be fixed is it possible to just delete my CC account? I'm not seeing an option for that ether. 

thanks! 

@Quincy 

Maybe it's just my phone? Yesterday it suddenly makes no notification sounds or ring when someone calls. I guess that means it's time for new iPhone! 😂 Althogh I always like to sign out of social media and forums so hopefully just a bug and get a little more live out of ole phone 😁

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh no @John5097! I double checked, and it appears that this is working fine for me. Is there perhaps some sort of update that needs to be done on your iPhone? You could perhaps try clearing the cache on your iPhone as well 👀 or try turning it off and on again? 

I hope this works!

-----

@Quincy 

Phone is on the latest OS update. But won't let me scroll past "Host Guides" on the notifictions settings menu screen, in either landscape or portrait mode. I tried turning off and on phone. It is already an older phone though. Did yours work on an iPhone? I usually like to log out of sites when I'm not using them. The CC is separate log in than the hosting or guest Airbnb website. I guess we can just wait to see what happens or if anyone else is having issues. Most people probably don't log out. I'm not that tech savvy just seems like a good idea, and noticed the CC records each IP location in the settings. 

@Quincy  Clearing the cashe logged me out. I'll just use the desktop when signing into the CC moving forward. Thanks!