Managing reservations made simpler

Airbnb
Official Account

Managing reservations made simpler

Reservation Details Article Image.jpg

You’ve told us that managing reservations from home or on the go could be easier and more consistent. As we did with changes to your reservations list, we’ve listened to your feedback, studied hosts’ concerns raised with the community-support team, and run research studies to understand how we could improve your experience. Here’s a sneak peek of upcoming changes built on your input.

Consistent information wherever you go

Soon, whether you’re managing reservations on the Airbnb app or website, you’ll have the same set of reservation details available. What’s more, anywhere you see a reservation—in your calendar, the message thread, your dashboard, or your reservations list—you’ll be able to take action right from that screen, which means it will be faster and more efficient for you to handle each reservation.

reservation-en.gif

More details about reservations and guests

We’re giving you more specific information about the status of each reservation. And you’ll also get more details about the guest associated with each reservation without having to click into their profile. You’ll know how long they’ve been on Airbnb, what languages they speak, and if they’re a host like you, so you can make confident booking decisions and interact with your guests efficiently and quickly, all from one screen.

More payment details

You’ve told us that you wanted your expected payout dates to be even more visible. Numerous hosts called our  community support team about this, so we made sure payout dates were easier to find. We’ve added a link to your transaction history and expected payout dates alongside every reservation.

Answers to your frequently asked questions, right where you need them

By studying the types of questions that come up most often for inquiries and reservations, we’ve been able to anticipate what answers might be most helpful to you based on the reservation you’re currently managing. We’ve added links to reservation-specific FAQs at the bottom of every reservation so you can get the information you need, when you need it.

More consistent tools and views

Previously, if you had Instant Book turned on for a listing, you could only hold dates when you pre-approved a guest on the website. Now you can do so in the app too. And the private notes feature, which was previously available only in the calendar, is now available anywhere you see a reservation.

All these improvements are coming your way in the next few months, and we hope they help make quick work of managing your reservations. Thanks to all the hosts who gave us feedback and joined focus groups. Let us know what you think of these changes and others you’d like to see.

2,467 Replies 2,467

If it wasn't broken why fix it ?

Asanachescu0
Level 1
Constanța, RO

din pacate nu am reusit sa traduc din engleza .Probabil ca este interesant

Régis54
Level 1
Mont-Jo, CA

Un client m'a informé qu'il venait de réserver du 9 au 11 février 2020 et je n'avais pas reçu de demande de réservation et j'ai demandé au client de canceller sa réservation,  je n'ai jamais demandé de réservation instantannée. Problème Airb, je pense . Régis

Kristi5
Level 9
Washington, United States

Please Please Please

BRING BACK THE MINI CALENDAR IN THE RESERVATION PAGE.

Please Please Please

Please Please Please

Please Please Please

Please Please Please

When you do, I will stop complaining in all caps. Promise. 

It is very dificult to fin d the  code of western union

Fernan2210
Level 1
Olongapo, PH

I answered all the customers query but still you said I failed to reply. Why is that?

When I earned some money,.. The earnings just dissappeared for no reason, and I couldn't not get notifications from some travellers until it was soooooo late...... 

Steve31
Level 2
San Diego, CA

This is old and I wonder if years ago it effected us but DELAYS getting answers and responses is happening and was then too??