[US] A quicker way to get paid with Fast Pay

Airbnb
Official Account

[US] A quicker way to get paid with Fast Pay

FASTPAY_UPDATED.gif

There’s an even faster way to get the money you earn hosting on Airbnb. 

A new payout method called Fast Pay delivers your earnings within 30 minutes, even on weekends and holidays. Other methods, including bank transfers, can take up to five business days.

Fast Pay is available for a small fee to Hosts with an eligible U.S. Visa or Mastercard debit card.

Read more about it on the Resource Center.

What’s your preferred payout method? Share your tips for staying on top of your earnings and expenses.

16 Replies 16
Karen114
Level 10
Bolton, MA

I prefer a faster payout as it enables me to use the money for expenses or investing and creates better cashflow.  Nobody wants to wait for their money. I will definitely take advantage of this when available.

Karen

@Karen114 at 1.5% for what is a weeks improvement in payment speed this is an horrendous effective interest rate. in simple terms (ie not compounded) its an annual interest rate of 75% - I am sure someone cleverer than me could do a proper calculation.

You would be better off taking out a commercial loan.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mike-And-Jane0 ,

Fast Pay has a small 1.5% fee (with a maximum fee of $15 USD, including tax if applicable) that is deducted from each payout. Hope this helps clarify. You can learn more about the feature here.

Bhumika

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika indeed it does and 1.5% to accelerate payment by 1 week is equivalent to over 75% APR.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Karen114

Glad that you appreciate this initiative and find it advantageous.

Bhumika

-----

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

My preferred payout method is Payoneer, but it comes with a small bug - I can't link it with my Airbnb account ever since I've got a new card issued. I have an open thread with CS for more than 2 months already and they obviously cannot help me. 

I don't get it, it should be simple!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ana7 ,

Your comment just came to my notice. While I was working on one of your concern, I got to know about this one too. I hope it has been addressed, and you have found a solution to it.

Bhumika,

-----

Dear @Bhumika  thank you for taking such efforts  🙂 30 minutes ago we made some.progress, and now I am waiting for.my new account to be verified, hope.this time.it will work! I will  keep you posted!

@Bhumikaas it seems I can't get hold of my CS representative, could you please check the status of my payoneer payout method verification? It seems to me that it already lasts too long... 😞

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ana7 ,

It was supposed to be done in 3-5 business days. Have you not received any communication yet? It should have been done by now?

-----

@Bhumikaunfortunately it is not doe yet, I am still waiting and no reply from my CS ambassador.... 😞

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Ana7, Noted. Let me see if I can progress it further! Thanks for your understanding. Will try to get back to you on this.

-----

thank you @Bhumika ! I got messages from Payoneer that the card was connected to my Airbnb account on November 24th, but something on the airbnb side is still locked... and my pending payouts are piling up!

@Bhumika @Airbnb  it seems there are problems with my payouts that my CS ambassador just can't solve. Please can you progress the matter further? Is there some tech department that can help me out? On the side of Payoneer there are no problems, but the payouts just don't work!