11 days suspended w/no word from Airbnb

Stephanie172
Level 2
Little Rock, AR

11 days suspended w/no word from Airbnb

A guest lied about cameras in the apartment to get out of her two-week stay. Airbnb suspended all three of our listings (we own and manage). It’s been 11 days and no one has ever called us. Our cleaner is the one who noticed all the listings are blocked. I call every day and they just say a case is open with the safety team and they will call. I held my nose while reactivating Twitter so I can tweet at the executives every day. No response. 

We have been super hosts for every review for 8 years; have 1100+ reviews and a 4.91 rating. SURELY one of the hundreds of people would have reported this (imaginary) camera, right?

NB: the existing bookings weren’t cancelled, so it must not really be a safety issue. Airbnb gonna get its money. And why suspend all three? 

My actual question is how the you-know-what can you reach someone who can actually help? We’re already looking at other booking options or just going to LTR. 

3 Replies 3
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Stephanie172 👋

Have you had any updates from Airbnb in regards to the listing suspension?  Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Nope. We're a month out. 

Denise13
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

I am in the same situation going on day three and a SuperHost for 9 years with almost 2K reviews. I have started the process to get onto the Bookings.com and already on VRBO.