Add a Video

Answered!
Özer0
Level 2
BN, Germany

Add a Video

Is it still up-to-date that you can't upload a video to your ad?

1 Best Answer
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Özer0 

Unfortunately this is still something you cannot do on the Airbnb platform and I suspect it is something that also would not be added anytime soon.  I could see this as possibly being an avenue for scams and luring people off the Airbnb platform which happens enough already.  Also, it would likely require more staff at Airbnb as they would need to watch each video to ensure that it does not have any personal contact information in the video.  

I wish this was an option but only time will tell.  

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Özer0 

Unfortunately this is still something you cannot do on the Airbnb platform and I suspect it is something that also would not be added anytime soon.  I could see this as possibly being an avenue for scams and luring people off the Airbnb platform which happens enough already.  Also, it would likely require more staff at Airbnb as they would need to watch each video to ensure that it does not have any personal contact information in the video.  

I wish this was an option but only time will tell.  

David

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Hi @Dave

Thank you very much for your answer. You are probably right. I hadn't thought that far ahead.