Advertising

Answered!
Marylynn11
Level 2
East Stroudsburg, PA

Advertising

How do I show my listing on other outlets.... Facebook Instagram etc.

1 Best Answer

@Marylynn11 here are some tips on how to showcase your listing on these platforms effectively. Hope this helps! 

-Start by creating a Facebook Page specifically for your rental property. This allows you to build a community around your property, share updates, and interact with potential guests.

- Engage with local Facebook groups related to travel or specific to your area. Sharing your listing in these groups (where permitted) can increase visibility.

-Hashtags can significantly increase the visibility of your posts. Use a mix of popular travel hashtags, niche hashtags specific to your location or type of rental (e.g., #CabinLife), and branded hashtags unique to your property.

-Whether on Facebook or Instagram, high-quality photos and videos of your property are crucial. Consider hiring a professional photographer to capture your space in the best light.

-Keep your social media profiles active by posting regularly. Share any new features, seasonal decorations, or special offers to keep your audience engaged.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi there @Marylynn11 👋

I've seen a few Hosts that use their link to their listing on social media but I found some other ideas by searching in the Community Center: 

Advertising  - Ted was asking about using pamphlets and business cards
How to Host: Making Your Home a Social Media Star - An oldie but a goodie 

There are a few Resource Center articles that may help too: 

👉 These simple Host tools can help attract more guests 

👉  The amenities guests want 

👉 How to set up an effective listing page 

Hopefully there's something there that can help. Let me know how you get on and if you found any of it useful 😊

Good luck 🍀
Rebecca 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Marylynn11 here are some tips on how to showcase your listing on these platforms effectively. Hope this helps! 

-Start by creating a Facebook Page specifically for your rental property. This allows you to build a community around your property, share updates, and interact with potential guests.

- Engage with local Facebook groups related to travel or specific to your area. Sharing your listing in these groups (where permitted) can increase visibility.

-Hashtags can significantly increase the visibility of your posts. Use a mix of popular travel hashtags, niche hashtags specific to your location or type of rental (e.g., #CabinLife), and branded hashtags unique to your property.

-Whether on Facebook or Instagram, high-quality photos and videos of your property are crucial. Consider hiring a professional photographer to capture your space in the best light.

-Keep your social media profiles active by posting regularly. Share any new features, seasonal decorations, or special offers to keep your audience engaged.