Airbnb’s new verification process for hosts

Answered!

Airbnb’s new verification process for hosts

Hi AIRBNB Team,

I have got a mail on above subject on Airbnb’s new verification process for hosts and I have been asked to share some identity and address proof. If the required information not shared to AuthBridge by 4th September 2023, my Airbnb Listing(s) will be deactivated. Can anyone please suggest, if this is a trusted mail ? Since, recently I have shared all my listings with ID proof etc this month only.

Thanks in advance,

Kajal

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kajal6, Thank you for sharing more details on it!

I was able to gather more information and got to know that it is a legit email. All the necessary details must have been provided in the concerned email. I hope this information helps you take the necessary steps.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

12 Replies 12
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Kajal6 What email address did it come from?

Hi,

Thanks for your mail. Issue is resolved.

Rgds..

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kajal6, Would you be able to share the email ID you received this email from? Or share a screenshot of the email content?

This will help me confirm better if the email is from a trusted and official source or not! Hoping to hear from you soon.

-----

Hi,

Mail sent from "support.airbnb@authbridge.com" to submit ID proof and proof of current address. The documentation process is same as during registration. Unable to understand why same documents are asked again.

Rgds,

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kajal6, Thank you for sharing more details on it!

I was able to gather more information and got to know that it is a legit email. All the necessary details must have been provided in the concerned email. I hope this information helps you take the necessary steps.

-----

Hi Bhumika,

Thank you for your mail and advise. I have shared all the detail to Airbnb team whatever asked for. Thanks once again.

Rgds, Kajal

I am new to hosting and received the same email from authbridge asking for some documents for digital address verification. But the issue is I am out of town and don’t know when will be going back home so how can I complete the digital verification process without being physically present at the residential address that I selected.

Hi Hioyashree0

I believe we as hosts should all refuse to do this for ABNB as it is an organisation that is using us to make huge Profits and when they have a problem they want the hosts to solve it for them !!.

Refuse and stand up for yourself . 

HI Bhumika 

I believe we as hosts should all refuse to do this for ABNB as it is an organisation that is using us to make huge Profits and when they have a problem they want the hosts to solve it for them !!.

Mel 

I believe we as hosts should all refuse to do this for ABNB as it is an organisation that is using us to make huge Profits and when they have a problem they want the hosts to solve it for them!! ** 

**[Link removed inline with Community Center Guidelines]

I have the same problem, our property is being rented right now with upcoming bookings. I have offered documentation verfication but was told only a video or getting another AirBNB host to verify it was the way, otherwise our listing will be removed, and all future. bookings cancelled. This is an unbelievable abuse of rights. 2 hours on a call, and even though they accept documentation, in our area only these two options exist. 

Mel10234
Level 2
Jindabyne, Australia

Hi Kajal6