AirbnbLuxe - new to Airbnb

AirbnbLuxe - new to Airbnb

Hi! am new to Airbnb. I am putting together a listing for a high end property that I want to go under AirbnbLuxe. All the information I have found is regarding a regular Airbnb.

Where do I find the 300+ point checklist? What are the requirements? How long does it take? I was just contacted by a member of Airbnb and he did not have any of this information since per his comment, it is handled by another department. Is there a direct communication line (customer center) for AirbnbLuxe? 

Thank you,

Jessica

7 Replies 7

@Jessica3810 have you checked these help center about Airbnb luxe:

Airbnb Luxe standards and requirements and Luxe: Getting started? As I believe Airbnb Luxe offers a higher-tier and features properties that stand out for their luxury and unique qualities. These include estates, villas, and mansions with premium amenities. I'm unsure, but when you contact Airbnb support, you can try requesting if you can be transferred to the department handling Airbnb luxe. Hope this helps!

Hi Alicia,

Sadly the rep I spoke to said they didn't have a Customer Service Center or contact number for Airbnb Luxe. I was and still am a bit confused at the fact.

Thanks,

Jessica

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

There isn't a separate customer services for the Deluxe brand you just use the standard customer services @Jessica3810 

I'm not sure why @Alicia753  says there is a separate department? 

Did you look on the Airbnb Help Centre they have dedicated information on setting up your listing as a deluxe listing (presuming you meet their criteria )

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/3298

Yes, I read through it thank you!

It is just very general. I was looking for more specific, for example, the list of 300+ point checklist Luxe listings need to meet.

@Helen3 let me ask, have you tried checking about Airbnb luxe on the help center? They have a separate contact email, feel free to check Airbnb's articles. I make sure my responses are at least based on Airbnb article, if you're not satisfied, you may contact Airbnb as I found these articles on their help center: Luxe: Getting started AND Accessing your Luxe account (you will see here the email for that department I'm referring to for luxehosts). 

I also asked Airbnb support before and it is possible to be routed on this. That is why, I specifically advised @Jessica3810 above, she "can try requesting if she can be transferred to the department handling Airbnb luxe." 🙂 

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jessica3810 

First you have to list your property on Airbnb and then send your listing to the Luxe department by following the link in the below help article and they  will vet your property to see if you and your property fit the requirements and there are many!  It takes time so be warned...

Here is a link but there are others too if you make a search on the Airbnb site:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/3307

All the best and we'd be interested to know how you get on😊

Good luck

Joëlle

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Jessica3810 

Try emailing them at airbnb.com/luxury and ask for the criteria needed to be screened for a Luxe property.  I've read that there is an application form available at this email address.

You have to be an established host already with good reviews it would seem to be eligible.