'Any weekend' search changes

James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

'Any weekend' search changes

I have just noticed a change in the search process. Not sure when it happened.

Periodically I check my listing and where it appears in the search results. When I checked this morning I noticed that I have completely disappeared from the 'any weekend' search.  I still appear on the 'week' and 'month' stay search.

When I look on the weekend search I notice that they are all 2 day stays, whereas mine has a 3 night minimum. As I used to appear on the 'any weekend' search can someone confirm if this is a bug or if this is a change in the search system? Also can someone tell me when it was implemented please?

If anyone else has a 3 night minimum it might be worth checking your listing out as well.

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @James2743 , 

Since it has been a while, did you happen to connect with Airbnb Support regarding this?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

To be honest I haven't reached out. I just assumed this was a new change to the system and If your listing was set up for long weekends and weeks that you just had to accept the drop in traffic from Airbnb.

If it's not a new thing and it's just me, let me know and I'll reach out.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @James2743, thanks for your prompt response on this. Along with your previous concern about swipe, I have shared this one as well. I will keep you updated via DM in case I receive more information regarding it.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

James2743
Level 9
Norfolk, United Kingdom

Thank you for this.