Appalled filters are no longer working

Blake82
Level 10
Deerfield Beach, FL

Appalled filters are no longer working

Filters are NOT fully working. When I set a filter, I want it to filter for a reason. Now you are doing this garbage of a maneuver: "Missing WiFI" - "Missing under $89" - "Missing A?C" -  After using Airbnb for over 5 years, I am disappointed that you are wasting users' time in order to sneak in more reservations in the hopes someone doesn't notice.  This is highly unfair and I am not sure why you are allowing this. Please stop, and revert to making filters do exactly what they should do: FILTER options. 

50 Replies 50
Andrew2952
Level 1
Michigan, United States

Yep. I'm looking for another business to use instead of airbnb. They make listings disappear after you use a price filter, and there can be 28 listings in an area but the map will only show you one of them. 

So Disappointing!

Adriana1796
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Oh yeah. And I'm gonna follow. I'm so sick of this **bleep**. It's definitely done on purpose. I despise companies that operates like that.

II'm gonna abandon Airbnb too. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hey @Adriana1796,

Sorry to hear that you're not having a great time. This post is from 2021 but I wondered if there is anything that I can help you with at all? Lots of things have changed since then. 😊

Shout if you need anything. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Wow really?? And there's many more around from 2023. I remember this filter issue happening years ago and still somehow hasn't gotten fixed?

Sounds like there was no effort made.

I don't know what things that have changed you're talking about but I just used it after a long time and it has the same problems 

You might wanna address this to the right team.. 

Let's say for example I'm looking everywhere on a specific month for entire flats and narrow the price for places between 800 and 1600£ right?

Well the flats I will get on the list will be anything from 3500£, 2600£, 8200£ £1900, 12000 lol.. How's that helpful? 

By the way, the post might be from 2021 but loads of comments reporting the same problem are from last year so please readdress the issue if you can do that.