Bad pin point address

Robert1601
Level 2
Isabela, Puerto Rico

Bad pin point address

drRed bad green correctRed bad green correctNot the oneNot the oneCorrect oneCorrect one

4 Replies 4
Robert1601
Level 2
Isabela, Puerto Rico

Each time i try to change it, i cant because i had past reservation, it says to make a new listing instead, not happy with that, please help

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Robert1601 

Airbnb does not display exact location on the map, as you can also see here:

https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=80985101&map_toggle=true

Also please read:  Location on the map

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

In our case, we are a country villa and have no postal address. 

Airbnb always tries to resolve a GPS location to a proper postal address. In our case, they resolve it to a postal address over 2km away. We found this out when guests consistently ended up at a cemetery in a different village! 

So, we've written in our "directions" that airbnb's location is incorrect, and write the proper Google Maps link, which brings the guest directly to the Villa every time. 

But we also send the link to the guest the day before arrival. Just to remind them. 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

It was possible to decide if you want your exact address to be shown or just approximately area. I don't know if these options are still available bc Airbnb changed recently.... again...

But it seems to me these two streets have a similar name so maybe that's the problem.

Try to call Airbnb CS and provide your exact GPS coordinates, they can change the location for you