Beginning the journey

Beginning the journey

I'm about to convert my master bedroom and the common area in my 2br 2ba townhouse in Oakridge for air bnb.  Could use some advice and input from hosts about how to be successful.

4 Replies 4
Bettye6
Level 10
McHenry, IL

Hi @James4226 

There is so much information with in this community group. Take the time to look around. Better yet (a much easier) Google your specific questions & it will take you right to the answer straight away. 
I must say it helped me tremendously. When you think you’re ready ask this group to Critique Your Listing. This group is amazing on giving very positive though constructive criticism.

Best of luck,

Bettye6

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. Check to see if there are STR regulations in your atea

2 check supply and demand - many areas are oversaturated 

3 . design your listing with your target guest in mind

4 . use the search function here for specific questions and the Airbnb Help website 

@James4226 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @James4226 👋

It's been a while since you posted and I wondered how you're getting on?

It'd be great to hear from you, so we can understand what you've done so far but also to support other Hosts who may have similar questions in the future. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Downstairs is furnished.  There is also excersise equipment for guests if they want to use it.  Bar table and chairs off the master bedroom.  Buying a queen and a twin for the space.  Friend wants to rent for the month of June! She said she would bring artwork as well.