Bolding Characters in messages

Bolding Characters in messages

How to bold words/characters in your messages to emphasize something to guests?

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Angela3090 ! Have you managed to find a workaround to bold a few words in messages?

I am not quite sure if there are some in-built tools to help with this. But I am also reaching out to a few members who might be able to share their thoughts with us about it and if at all there's a possibility to do so : @Pat271 @Joelle43!

There was a similar discussion in another thread where one of the Hosts @Andy3617  shared a tip here about bolding in a word document and then copy pasting it in scheduled messages of your inbox. Do keep us posted if you try this tip and get the desired result.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Angela3090 @Bhumika 

As yet, this feature is not offered in our message system to guests which is a shame as I can see that it would be really useful.  

To be able to add photos, or make lists, bold test, emoji's and the possibility to edit a message would be a great move forward especially now that the possibility to send an email to guests has been removed.  Any chance Bhumika that you could whisper this in someone's ear?😉

@Andy3617 workaround is your only possibility 

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Joelle43 !! Indeed this sounds like a useful suggestion that would help Hosts. I will surely pass it over to the Airbnb team🌻!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Fantastic @Bhumika, thank you😊